Whether you are concerned about conservation and/or your bottom line, Ocean Allies is for you. Imagine locking in the following benefits for your business. This is real-life, and Ocean Allies partners are enjoying this right now. Why wait?
- More customers: Going ocean friendly opens your business to new groups of demographics. Guests/tourists that may not have ever come to your business will do so merely based on that fact.
- Cross-promotion: All participants will cross-promote each other, and CMA will promote on our high-traffic website
- Cost savings:
- Decreased waste costs
- Purchasing less products
- Save on repairs to your dishwasher, drains and pipes
- Decrease your electricity use
- Less litter found on your property
- Co-op buying lowers costs further
- Increased staff morale: Less staff turnover
- Improve your brand image: Being known as ocean friendly will help build your brand equity
- Enhanced community involvement: Going ocean friendly becomes an engagement and interaction point with your community.
Explore Bob Heilman's Beachcomber, a certified Ocean Friendly restaurant in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
If you want a model like this for your business, click here to find out how you can become an Ocean Ally.
In summary, you get…
Multiple staff benefits